Tyrus BrownSenior or Caregiver 5 Rep.

My mom recently has been reluctant to leave the house.  She feel the other day in front of our home.  Our driveway is on a slope and mom feels as if she will fall again if she leaves the house.   I am thinking of getting her a rolling walker.  I was at Walgreens the other day and saw a triangle shaped walker with large wheels at $85.   Can anyone tell me if this walker is covered by Medicare?  I don’t want to pay for it and wait to get reimbursed.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

HomeHealthNola (Senior or Caregiver) answered