Why Join SilverCensus Care Services Network?
Your SilverCensus network is completely private, created just for you by you. Connect with health care professionals, senior care experts, caregivers and residents in your local area. We offer a comprehensive care community where senior citizens, caregivers, and health care professionals alike can bounce off care solutions with each other. Members have the ability to share local health care trends, outreach programs and events in a geographic area with one another. Seeking Care Services in a different city or state? No problem, by joining SilverCensus caregivers and senior citizens alike can define the geographic city of interest and register their interest and engage with senior care providers in the area.
Care Licensed Providers can:
- Add a listing
- Claim a listing
- Nominate an Adviser in the County/Region(defined as State) – display those in the region with the highest votes
- Post Service Assistance Request: Service Type in Need of, Insurance Type or Budget
- Receive endorsement badges and reviews to show gratitude for assistance
- Notify other health care professionals about events and activities in the area that they may want to be a part of.
- Organize a group forum about a local issue
- Communicate with area senior care professionals to get advise and network
- Get referrals for a senior care provider, doctor, alf, etc.
- Notify other providers of changes in services
- Alert other health care providers of job opportunities and needs
- Badge when given a referral – pass a badge to them (those who give the most referrals have most badges)
- Nominate an Adviser in your Region allowed 10 endorsement badges a month (state)